Used sensormatic electronic article surveillance retail security tags information
Retail Security = 718-616-0234
Must know electronic article surveillance Tag info
5. Ease of use (workability, i.e. security tag remover)
1. Reliability - If you are purchasing used or refurbished equipment of any kind you must be confident in the company you are transacting with. Buying Used Sensormatic security tags and Checkpoint electronic article surveillance equipment is no different. Electronic article surveillance equipment is industry terminology for security tags and related equipment. There are several companies including the manufacturers who have sold used EAS equipment to individual retailers as well as large chains. The smaller EAS dealers tend to offer lower prices to attract customers, where as the majors try to rely on their size to close an electronic article surveillance sale. We have heard stories of both positive and negative experiences with large public companies and local alarm companies. The key to success is speaking to many different companies and selecting the people you feel comfortable with. Successful EAS employment requires a good working relationship between the retailer and his/her EAS supplier. If a deal seems to good to be true, it probably is. There are plenty of good deals to be had in the used tag industry, but consumers should be wary of a company or a salesman who will not warranty the equipment being offered. This includes ebay auctions. Most security tag systems have to be professionally installed, please inquire with seller when purchasing on Ebay. Important: Used Sensormatic equipment and Checkpoint systems equipment that is sold by third parties, in some cases including authorized dealers, is in our belief never covered by any warranties and comes with no services from the manufacturer.
2. Effectiveness - Your equipment must work well. No matter how low the price, it is not a good deal if you do not get 100% functional EAS retail security equipment. Loss prevention is essential to running a profitable business. A smart retailer would not attempt to use a malfunctioning cash register. This is the same exact situation for an Electronic Article Surveillance system. It must work correctly! This is why you must purchase only warrantied used equipment. Used loss prevention security tags are a great value. Insisting on a warranty is a great way to distinguish between the reputable companies and unscrupulous companies. A warranty is not always honored even though it is promised so you must also investigate the supplier on a deeper level, but if there is no warranty you need not waste any more time.
3. Price - Used Sensormatic or Checkpoint tags should obviously be less expensive than new products sold directly by the manufacturer or an authorized dealer with a warranty. If a company tries to tell you that their imitation or used equipment is superior to the new branded equipment and is there for more expensive be careful. This is usually the first sign that the person you are dealing with does not respect you. Common sense should never be abandoned. Used tags can usually provide a great value, but that value is largely dependent on the price and warranty being offered. A dealer must stand behind his or her product just like the manufacturer would.
4. Maintenance - Can your retail security tag company properly service your equipment. This is perhaps the hardest question to answer when it comes to used equipment. There are companies out there who do a great job maintaining all the different types of EAS loss prevention equipment. On the other hand there are companies who are horrible at it. We recommend you ask for references if you have any concerns about the people you are interviewing. A good company should have customers who would be proud to recommend them.
5. Ease of use (workability) - It is essential that your EAS tag provider have an advanced knowledge of the product so he/she can train your staff to properly employ the security system. If your salesman can not immediately answer most of your questions, and repeatedly confers with their superior the customer should be wary. Electronic Article Surveillance is often considered a high employee turnover industry, and as a result many companies use inexperienced salesman to service smaller retailers. All retailers should demand to be treated respectfully and to deal only with experienced knowledgeable salesmen. Small retailers with less experience with these products usually require more information than a corporate buyer because large corporations teach their employees the product information internally. Individual store owners are on there own, which is why a trustworthy and knowledgeable salesman is so important.
Used sensormatic and Checkpoint retail security tags info
CCTV on HDTV plasma television monitors is the new trend in retail security. CCTV and EAS synergy is an important element of a loss prevention plan. HDTV monitors are a positive factor in suring up the right CCTV system.
US-1. You are on our - Home Page - used security .com
US-2. Go to our avoid fake sensormatic tags page at used security .com
Usedsecurity.com's avoid fake sensormatic tag - retail security tags page
US-3. Go to our information why you should use cctv and EAS together page at used security.com - 2 Mandatory components are EAS and CCTV, which compliment each other.com
Usedsecurity .com's use cctv and EAS tags together page
US-4. Go to our checkpoint and sensormatic differences page at used security .com. Information about EAS tags and equipment available.
Usedsecurity.com's refurbished checkpoint EAS and sensormatic retail security tags differences page
US-5. Go to our information about retail security loss prevention tags and other recomended and quality sites page
Usedsecurity.com's info and main retail security info page
US-6. Go to our Sponsored additional security tags info page. Shopping for EAS equipment.
Usedsecurity.com's additional security tag info page
US-7. Go to our Security tacks or security pins information page.
Usedsecurity.com's Security tacks or security pins
US-8. Go to our - CCTV and HDTV plasma television page - used security .com
HDTV plasma television in the work place
US-9. Closed Circuit Television and High Definition LCD TV page - usedsecurity.com
HDTV LCD TV - liquid crystal dispaly television
Usedsecurity.com information is provided by our editorial staff. Email questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail loss prevention used sensormatic security tags community
Security tags .biz used sensormatic and checkpoint security tags for retail loss prevention
LPC-2. Go to HarryG Security retail loss prevention tags shopping cart - used sensormatic tags and checkpoint security tags.
Used sensormatic and checkpoint security tags
LPC-3. GO to Retail Security Tags Blog for the most current EAS information
Retail Security Tags Blog
If you liked our website check these stores. Shop for wesley allen iron beds, croscill linens, duvet covers, linens, towels, bed in a bag and more on line